One of the 2 Original Ranch houses built in 1912 by the Judge Longstreth homestead, then converted to a ranch hand house in the Crooked River Ranch establishment of 1942, using conventional construction of the time. Original Ranch sold to McPherson & assoc. in 1974 for land development, with the prime properties going to the families of MacPherson, Ward and Lord. Renovated again at that time, it has been held in the Ward Family trust since 1974. Perhaps the last undeveloped view of the canyon and close to the refuge.
This property is not currently displayed as for sale or rent on Zillow. This may be different from what's on other websites or public sources.