A central hall Georgian Colonial historic house, originally built on river front before 1775, used by Hamilton during the war, renovated in 1821by William Few, a U.S. Constitution signer. Relocated to a portion of the previous Wodenethe, Henry Winthrop Sargent's estate in 1927. The house and the ground have been fully restored/renovated between 2007 and 2010.
This property is off market, which means it's not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow. This may be different from what's available on other websites or public sources.
