The name Blue Hills Farm was given the estate by one of its previous owners and has been registered with the Department of Agriculture and signed by the Secretary of State. This nine-room house was built in 1836 by W. S. Whiteman, II. It was remodeled in 1953 and white clapboards now cover the hand-hewn logs of which the house was originally built. Completely. encircling the house is a blacktop drive. There are two single-car garages, one of which is attached.. 45 acres!!
This property is not currently displayed as for sale or rent on Zillow. This may be different from what's on other websites or public sources.