Owned by the Welch family since it was built in 1875. Started as a one room school house, was added onto in the early 20th century with a front waiting room for the doctor who lived and worked there and a patio out front. Major additions done in the late 1990s/early 2000s.
This property is not currently displayed as for sale or rent on Zillow. This may be different from what's on other websites or public sources.