1865 Carpenter Gothic originally built by H. Gardner. This home is specifically highlighted on the National Register of Historic Places within the Horseheads 1855 Extension Historic District. Later Owned by Dr. Samuel Dean and used as his dental office for a short time. "The Dean House" changed ownership in the mid 1900's when it was purchased by the Evans family. Max and Helen. The home is currently being affectionately restored by the Kowal family. Roman, Rebecca and Nicholas.
This property is off market, which means it's not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow. This may be different from what's available on other websites or public sources.

