Stately brick home circa 1855 with complementary addition in the 1960's owned by the late Senator Dr. Edward S. and Dorothy Ford containing approximately 5,900 SF of gracious living. Guest home (portions believed to be former slave quarters), 8 stall barn, mature trees, and landscaping.<br/><br/>Brokered And Advertised By: Justice Real Estate<br/>Listing Agent: Bill Justice
This property is not currently displayed as for sale or rent on Zillow. This may be different from what's on other websites or public sources.
